Born in the most notorious housing project in the world “Cabrini Green” in Chicago, IL Kelly Cole can literally say he came from nothing. Determined to not remain at the bottom Kelly started his first business at age 6 with his sister. Kelly has owned 2 clothing stores, 2 restaurants and was a barber for 10yrs all before finding his true passion marketing and book publishing.
Kelly has since become the CEO of Publishing Advantage Group & Road Manager of Christian Recording Artist Aaron Cole, a 2X #1 Best Selling Author, Master Book Publisher, Coach, Entrepreneur, Speaker & Minister. Kelly has authored and published over 50+ paperback, audio and e-books to date.
Kelly has been seen on NBC, FOX, ABC, The CW, Gospel Updates Magazine & more. Kelly started Prime Time Marketing 12 Years ago after quitting his 2 day jobs at Wal-Mart & Blockbuster, He almost ended up homeless with his family but worked hard serving and helping other people dreams come true, which ultimately led to his dream coming true of building a successful marketing & book publishing company. In 2014 he was even elected into the GrindMoves Hall of Fame.
He has been labeled A Business Guru for his knowledge and marketing wisdom that he has used to help people all over the world!
He is the proud father of three, 1 Boy & 2 Girls.
As a Coach and Consultant Kelly has worked with clients who have appeared on OWN, Real House Wives of ATL, Bravo, NBA, WORD network, MTV, BET, Atlantic Records, and more.
As an Entrepreneur & Marketing expert and panelist Kelly has spoken and appeared in numerous conferences, workshops, seminars, radio shows and publications.
Kelly believes you can have whatever you want out of Life, As Long As You Take The Necessary Action To Get It!”
Kelly Cole is currently available for corporate, nonprofit, faith-based, and educational (middle/high school & college) speaking engagements, panel discussions, conferences, workshops or product consultant.
– 2X #1 Best Selling Author (Conversations With Sharks -Success Secrets Shared By The Sharks On ABC’s Hit TV Show Shark Tank and Everyday Heroes)
– Inducted into the Grind Moves Hall of Fame in 2015
– Started First Business Age 6
– Head of Guerilla marketing for the Christian Film “Believe” (Named 2016 Film of The Year – The Christian Film Review)
– Seen on NBC, FOX, ABC, The CW
– Appeared On Cover Gospel Updates Magazine
– Authored and published over 50+ paperback, audio and e-books to date.
– Elevation Church Entrepreneurship Panel & Workshop
– Judah Theological School of Ministry (Course Instructor)
– The Fatherhood Encouragement Project (Keynote Speaker)
– Ebay Power-seller
– Co-Creator of Write Your Way Out Now Writer’s Conference
– Norfolk State University – Entrepreneurship Fall Speaker (2X)
– Northwest Mississippi Community College (Speaker)
– Optimist Club (Speaker)
– Talk About It Today With Mo Stegall Radio Show ATL ~ Weekly Marketing Moment Host
– How To Make Money, Money, Money Online Internet Work Shop (Speaker/ Presenter) (6X) Atlanta, GA
– Make Dot Com Dollars Internet Work (Speaker) Chicago, IL
– Chetwyn Rodgers Development Center Small Biz Workshop (Speaker) Chicago, IL